This power reclining sofa takes its cue from luxury automobiles with lattice and crosshatch stitching, for a richly tailored aesthetic that gives you plenty of reasons to celebrate. Sumptuously padded cushions and crisp white faux leather upholstery add to the indulgence. When it's time to rev up the action, the dual reclining bucket seats (middle seat stays stationary), Easy View™ power adjustable headrests, LED accent lighting and center seat that folds down into a table keep you in the driver's seat.
- Dual-sided recliner
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and USB plug-in
- LED lighted cup holders; flip up padded armrests with hidden storage
- Drop down table with 2 cup holders and a handy docking station for charging electronics
- Flip up LED light (under center seat headrest)
- Movie theater style base rail LED lighting
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Power Reclining Sofa
||PWR REC Sofa with ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Party Time Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||86''W x 41''D x 41''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.