It's time to rethink the way you relax-and time to experience the joys of this power reclining sofa. Taking a fashion-forward approach to the art of relaxation, the sofa-with a one-touch power control and an energy-efficient USB plug-in-will elevate your style and raise your standard of living. Its zero-gravity mechanism lifts the ottoman higher than traditional recliners to improve circulation. And talk about low maintenance. This designer recliner is wrapped in durable, water-repellent upholstery that's family- and pet-friendly.
- Dual-sided recliner
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Zero-gravity mechanism (raises the ottoman to improve circulation)
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Water-repellent polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Sofa
||2 Seat PWR REC Sofa ADJ HDREST
|Item Color Key
||Next-Gen DuraPella Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||80''W x 42''D x 42''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.