Truly putting high design into recline, this recliner in gray combination leather and faux leather upholstery proves that just because you're a recliner doesn't mean you have to look like one. Deceptively beautiful, its ultra clean-lined aesthetic is as cool and contemporary as they come. The low-profile back has a super swank look. When you need more support for your head and neck, the press of a button engages the Easy View™ power adjustable headrest, designed to let you lean back and still have a primo view of the TV. To save space, the zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back. Indulgent pillow top seating gives an added layer of comfort.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- Pillow top seats
- Genuine leather typically covers inside areas such as the back, seat and arm cushions; skillfully matched faux leather covers the remaining areas
- Due to its natural origin, real leather can show individual characteristics such as healed scars, growth marks, grain variation and shade variation
- Natural variations make each hide unique and do not detract from the wearing qualities of leather
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Texline Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||49''W x 43''D x 32''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.